Sunday 29 April 2012

aBOUT me

Assalamua'laikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh wamaghfiratu waridhwaanu !


The name given is Muhammad Mustaqim bin Muzamil. But of course you wouldn't call me in my full name, so, i prefer it to be shorter like Mus or Aqim. The main reason why I create this blog is for assignment purpose only. I never had a blog so Im quite not got used of it. Hope u guys can teach me in this stuff! ^_^


Anyway, a little bit about myself. I heart water. Not only me but most of my friends said so (-,-). My favourite drinks when I'm out eating in stalls are Bandung or Horlick, but I also like others too like whole milk, yogurt and '100 plus'. For my food, I prefer 'Nasi Goreng Pattaya'. Only those who are close to me would know how much addicted I am to this pattaya rice. Every week or holidays, I would go out and buy my favorite food. Okay I that's too much about my food and drinks. I'm not sure to tell you this but naaahh, I think I have to. My life is kinda boring to most people, so don't expect to hear much from me and if you got anything to ask, I would be glad to answer them, according to my mood ~,~ THAT'S ALL FOLKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment